Do you live in Northeastern PA? We may be able to deliver our Mediterranean and Middle Eastern groceries to you for free! Please Contact us.
Policies and Terms
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- We offer shipping through UPS, USPS and FedEx. If you are using paying through Amazon, the shipping methods are the cheaper of either UPS or FedEx. Orders over $50 going to areas within a 30 mile radius of Tobyhanna, PA 18466 are eligible for local delivery (this option will automatically show up during checkout). All orders will be charged when they are sent to be delivered. Please allow 1-2 business days (if shipping with USP, USPS or FedEx) for your order to go out to the shipping company. For local delivery, please arrange a time with us for delivery by calling (570) 504-8608 as soon as possible after you order.
For frozen or refrigerated products, we ship only if you are within a two day shipping time period (according to UPS or FedEx estimates) and we will ship on a day that will allow for that to be possible. Before purchasing any frozen or refrigerated items please check UPS or FedEx for a transit time from zipcode 18466 (Tobyhanna, PA). We are sorry but we cannot ship frozen/refrigerated items to places farther than two days' shipping time as the products' quality will deteriorate by the time it reaches you.
- You are not required to make an account to checkout. However, if you do, your information will not be sold to any third party and will be kept confidential. Registering with our site will enable you to track your order and easily reorder items. We use a 2048 bit SSL security certificate to encrypt pages where sensitive information will be exchanged (such as your 'My Account' page, the login page and the registration page). We will use your information for verification purposes when you contact us. The only time we will send you emails are when: you make an order or about your order, contact us with questions, you are being notified of changes to a product, you sign up to receive our newsletter or when we make major changes to our site or have a huge sales (these last two will be every few months).
- Please check your packages when they arrive to see if there was any damage to your items during the shipment. Before you return anything, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Anything returned without an RMA will not be replaced nor refunded. Opened packages are not eligible for return. Our policy is: buyer pays return shipping + 15% restocking fee.
- We will fill your order and send it to the shipping company within 1-2 business days and, if its a local delivery, we will deliver within 1-3 days.
- Currently there are three methods of payment: Paypal and credit card (processed by Authorize.net). For some products (and this will be visible on the page), ordering more gives you a discount. Pricing for bulk items (like the dry foods for example) will state the unit of weight (whether it is for 1lb or 0.5lb ) on the product page.
- We run promotions throughout the year. You may find out about some of them from the homepage, our emails, your order's packaging, Twitter, or Facebook. Promotions may be price reductions on certain items or in the form of coupons.
- You may view your orders only if you are registered or have a login to our site. Under the 'My Account', block click on 'My Orders' to view your orders. You may contact us to find out the status of your order if you did not register when you placed your order.
- To update account information simply login and click on account information.